Pages

Wednesday 14 March 2012

I have Comments !

Just a quick run in to say I have comments !  Yay !!!  That means I am not talking to myself !

I am working on my fashion show collection.  I made a pattern for a pieced-hoodie tonight.  A lot of pieces are coming along but need last minute things (seams, ealstics, hems , etc.) so I am not ready to post them yet.  I should be able to post some during the week-end.  Meanwhile, parent-teacher conference tomorrow so it's going to be a long day !

Tata for now !

Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Your first few comments are a wonderful feeling, aren't they? I found your blog via Refashion Co-op, and have enjoyed looking through your projects! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cassandra. You are absolutely right. I don't feel as I am talking to myself anymore ;) As you can see, I post especially during the week-end because I teach full time during the week. I will be posting this week-end soon. Thanks again for commenting and come see what I have next !

    Claudia

    ReplyDelete