Pages

Sunday 6 November 2016

New Pieces: Barbara

Hi folks !
Bonjour !

The Metamorphosis Eco-Fashion Show has come and gone and now, I have a Fall Fair to sew for.  Since my stuff did not sell at the Fashion show (for various reasons...), I thought I would make clothes for Fall and Winter.  I still stuck to my pieced, tunic look, I started to cut strips of sweaters and serging them.
Le défilé de mode écologique Metamorphosis est finalement passé mais je dois maintenant coudre pour une foire d'automne qui aura lieu le week-end prochain.  Comme mes vêtements n'ont pas été vendus (pour différentes raisons...), j'ai pensé faire des vêtements pour l'automne et l'hiver.  J'ai gardé mon look de tunique rapiécée, et j'ai coupé et surjeté des lanières de chandails.

So I started to look through my stash of sweaters.  It takes a lot of sweaters to make one tunic...  Here are some before sweaters.
J'ai donc regardé dans mes chandails ramassés au cours des années.  Ça prend plusieurs chandails pour faire une seule tunique...  Voici des chandails sources:










And here are the Barbaras:
Et voici les Barbaras:








I am so proud of those !  I think they will sell really well :)
Je suis vraiment fière de ces morceaux !  Je crois qu'ils vont se vendre très bien.

Peace

Claudia

2 comments:

  1. Wow I love the orange / green combination -- Im sure these will sell well..one good advantage is that 'piecework type of design can camouflage figure flaws of the bust !! Love from Bologna Donna Luisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Donna ! So nice to hear from you. Stay tuned for more pieces. Love and hugs !

      Delete